Monday, October 31, 2011

Cassie & Will

Hello! Welcome to this little blog. I'm not really the writer in this relationship, so I wouldn't expect too much from this blog if I were you. However I still like blogging and since my wedding season is at it's end for this year, I needed a blog to help organize myself and all of our wedding planning adventures.
Before we get onto the wedding planning stuff, however, we'll start at the beginning of the story. I'm assuming if you found this blog you more than likely know Will and/or me...but if you don't know this stuff, I'll be more than happy to fill you in.

I, Cassie, am a wedding photographer and also one of the "video girls" at the best place to rent, Family Video. My dashing fiancé, Will, happens to be the hottest dairy man you'll ever see at the local Hy-Vee and also has a much more entertaining blog about men's style usually from the 1930's-50's.

Lucky for me, Will often came into Family Video to rent movies. Usually from our classics section - that has now merged into the favorites, because it just makes sense. Anyways, before I could remember Will's name (yes I know, it's tough) he was known as "cool hat guy" - so original, I know. But he always came in wearing the greatest fedoras. Finally he asked me out on a date and the rest is easy enough to guess since I have a blog about wedding planning. Ok, on to my favorite part, pictures!
Our first date was at the Tic Toc Restaurant, but I don't have pictures from that. I do, however, have pictures from our second date! Both dates were perfect, as were the ones following them. The first one was so wonderfully awkward in the best possible way. The second one. I got to shoot his guns, he got to shoot my camera, then we had some ice cream and finished the day at Ledges watching the sun set. Didn't I mention it was perfect? :)