Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Location.
So where is this shindig going to be anyways? One Fall day, Will & I wandered around Iowa to find the answer to that question. I had heard about this place that had a willow tree (I do adore willow trees), however it had closed due to floods. So that was out, along with (I thought) my dreams of having a willow tree. Will mentioned we should check out the Iowa Arboretum. We went on an adventure to look there and at some parks in the Story County area.
(Me driving Will's truck...which has only happened once thus far.)
Here's us playing at one of the places we visited:
Technically we visited the Arboretum first and were pretty sure it was going to be the perfect place. But we had to be 100% sure and look around first. So really the pictures above shouldn't be first chronologically, but I'm building the anticipation.
So, here we are, at the Arboretum:
(lets look past the fact that this is on a completely different day than the one I was previously talking about)
And then we found this:
And it is perfect. So, on August 19th of 2012, we're going to get married in front of this beautiful tree! They also have a nice building that we will be using for our reception.
:)








