Friday, November 18, 2011
Vendor Search: The Photographer
Being a photographer myself, I was quite picky in this aspect of wedding planning. I happen to be on this amazing flickr group about starting a wedding photography business, which has opened me up to all kinds of interesting and talented people. True, I'm not very good at being social on there, but it has been an amazing resource.
Before Will and I were engaged, we had talked about perspective wedding plans and I showed him the blogs of my two of my favorite photographers in the Midwest. It took me a while to narrow it down to two, but I did. Will let me know which one was his favorite, luckily he picked the one that lived in Iowa. :)
So, without further ado, our wedding photographer is: Mr. Eric Yerke! He recently did our engagement pictures, and we just love them! Here's a few:
This is just a small sample, the rest of the set can be seen here!