Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Organization
Will makes fun of me because I tend to have this book with me most of the time:
I like to feel organized though, and having something like this helps me feel on top of things. Plus it's a very handy little book. My favorite part (which my sisters remarked looks oddly like homework) is the checklist:
I can make X's all over this thing, add stuff, take stuff out. It just makes me feel productive. Along with the checklist, it also has pictures from real weddings, questions for vendors, pictures of dresses, ideas for flowers and colors, etc.
My other main resource is Wedding Wire. Naturally I also have a checklist on there (I used to have one on my phone too until my phone went crazy). However this website also has other great features, like creating a wedding website, keeping track of guests (I'm still working on that part), vendors, a budget worksheet, and so much more!
There are so many great resources out there for wedding planning, but these are my two main resources of choice as of now. :)

