Sunday, November 13, 2011

280 Days.

Picking out a wedding day isn't easy. We were aiming for September, we ended up with August 19th. So, why that day? I've been asked that question a time or two. There isn't an intense story behind it. It's not an anniversary of some spectacular day or anything (yet, of course). Plus, it's a Sunday. I know, we're just so unusual you're wanting to come to the wedding just to see what other kinds of shenanigans we can come up with.
August 19, 2012 came about after many many calls to different family members, shifting around schedules, taking into account when my little sister might fly away to NYC, and naturally the photographer we wanted had to be available. This is the day that just worked. I like it, Will likes it, our families are good with it, and it's going to be an amazing day!
As it turns out, that day is 280 days from today! I'll get you all caught up soon on our last 2 months of planning as well as keep you in the loop for the next 9 months. While you wait for those posts, I'll leave you with a picture from Fall 2010: