Tuesday, November 8, 2011

And the craftiness begins...

So far this wedding planning stuff has gone wonderfully! Will and I are so very blessed with the help/support of our friends and family! The checklists of things done and things to do will come eventually. Right now lets start with my first project: asking Jacque & my sisters to be my matron of honor and bridesmaids.
I happened to have bought puzzle cards a long time ago. They were cute and on clearance in JoAnne's. As I was searching for ideas on how to properly ask Jac, Chels, & Sheena to dress up in coral and stand under a willow tree while I get married, I found the puzzles on my computer desk, just waiting for this moment to shine. After pondering ideas and gathering up my sharpies, here's what I came up with:
The puzzles were done. Now it's time for the presentation! I found these cute little boxes and pretty ribbon at Hobby Lobby. There was only one mailbox and two of the regular boxes, which turned out perfect! Jacque (my matron of honor) got the mailbox and my sisters were given the square boxes.
I also included a flower with Jacque and Chelsie's. I had to mail Sheena's so she got some candy instead. :) All three ladies reacted positively!
As for the rest of our bridal party, Will has found himself three guys willing to participate! We also have two of my many adorable cousins as our flower girl and ring bearer! I was also able to convince the ever fantastic, Shateau to be my personal attendant (and she has been excellent thus far)! Last, naturally not least, we have a plan in the works for usher-ettes... more fun wedding-related stuff to come soon!