Sunday, January 1, 2012
Checklist.
Here are a couple lists containing things we have left to do for the wedding. I thought it was a fitting topic for the first day of the year.
Side note, these are in no particular order. :)
Hope you all had a safe and happy New Year!!
Projects (aka: the crafty checklist)
__Invites
__Fabric flowers (for centerpieces)
__Backdrop for the head table
__Signs to point in the direction of the Arboretum
__Guestbook
__Ringbearer pillow
__Flowergirl basket (almost done, just needs the finishing pearl handle)
__Cupcake signs (we have 6 flavors, need to let you know what they all are!)
__Card box
__Hangers for my dress & bridesmaids dresses (they're started, just need to finish 'em up!)
__Decide on pictures & frames
__Coffee filter hanging poufs...I don't know how else to describe them, but if they work, they'll be pretty.
Things to do/Items to find:
__Find something to use for beverages
__Find a few more vases/candle holders (you should see my collection this far!)
__Get some more Christmas lights (need to do this soon before they're all sold out!)
__Start collecting addresses
__Put all of my vendors contact information together
__Find some violinists for the ceremony music
__Plan the honeymoon!
__Bridesmaids dresses! (We're going on a shopping trip Tuesday, wish us luck!)
__Ringbearer tux/Flowergirl dress - have no idea when I should get these since kids grow so fast...
__Meet with Officient - in May
__Book rehearsal dinner venue
__Look into Jimmy Johns or Subway for wedding day lunch :)
__Choose songs - we have 3 options for our first dance as of right now
__Dress fittings/alterations - Dress should get here early April!!!
__Hair trial - already have the appointment set up for March...I
__Pre Marital classes - waiting to see when they start at my church. Hopefully pretty soon!
Wow. I think that's about it, of course I'll find more things to add over the next 230 days. I know those invites and fabric flowers are going to take a good chunk of time, so if you're feeling crafty come on over!