Sunday, April 22, 2012

Checklist: Re-visited.

Do you see how there isn't a single blog post from last month...or all of this month? I've been a slacker. So, to help motivate myself, I'm re-visiting my checklist. Let's see how much I've gotten done since January 1st. Maybe I can follow up with a plan on how to get the rest done in the next 4 months...
Note: ** = new to checklist

Projects (aka: the crafty checklist)

_x_Invites -Well, they're sort of done. See next checklist item:
__Put invites in envelopes & stick on some stamps **
__Send invites by June 19th **
__Fabric flowers (for centerpieces) -I should be able to check this off...I only have 6 more to make!
__Backdrop for the head table
__Signs to point in the direction of the Arboretum
__Guestbook -Have to tweak a thing or two and this will be done.
_x_Ringbearer pillow
_x_Flowergirl basket
_x_Cupcake signs (we have 6 flavors, need to let you know what they all are!)
__Card box
_x_Hangers for my dress & bridesmaids dresses
__Decide on pictures & frames
__Coffee filter hanging poufs...I don't know how else to describe them, but if they work, they'll be pretty.
_x_Burlap hanging poufs **
__Thank you cards **
__Cake topper
__Beverage signs **
__Reserved table signs **

Things to do/Items to find:

_x_Find something to use for beverages
_x_Find a few more vases/candle holders (you should see my collection this far!)
__Get some more Christmas lights (need to do this soon before they're all sold out!) Unfortunately I procrastinated too long on this. Anyone have tons of spare Christmas lights?
_x_Start collecting addresses
_x_Put all of my vendors contact information together
_x_Find some violinists for the ceremony music -I believe this is done, unless plans fall through. We have a violinist that is supposed to be putting together a string quartet for us. Just waiting to hear back from him...
__Plan the honeymoon! -It's in South Dakota. Cabin booked, just need to make an itinerary for "must see" places!
_x_Bridesmaids dresses!
_<_Ringbearer tux/Flowergirl dress -Still need the Ring Bearer suit, we have a Flower Girl dress!
_x_Meet with Officiant
__Book rehearsal dinner venue
__Look into Jimmy Johns or Subway for wedding day lunch :)
_x_Choose songs - we have 3 options for our first dance as of right now
__Dress fittings/alterations -Dress is here, just have final fitting at the end of April!
_x_Hair trial This is set up for a couple weeks before the wedding.
_x_Pre Marital classes
__ Dad's suit **
__2 more groomsmen suits **

Now it's time to make a plan on how to get this done!