Monday, February 6, 2012
Crafty: Centerpieces!
More than likely if you're reading this blog post, you've also seen my Facebook status telling you I'm creating flowers at some point in time.
My spare time has been devoted to working on our invites and these flowers. It's quite fun watching the pieces come together and make a bunch of pretty things. See these cutouts of burlap below?
They become this:
Then there's this pile of "scrap" fabric:
That whole pile will become 20 flowers that look like these:
Every time I make a new batch it makes me excited to see how it will all come together. I guess we'll all find out in just 195 days! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by!
In case you're interested in crafting up your own flowers, here is a list of websites with tutorials on the flowers I'm making:
First burlap rose
Rosettes
Middle flower
Last flower

