Sunday, July 15, 2012
Slight change in plans.
Friday morning (very early morning), I woke up to a text from Lindsay May (one of our usher-ettes) with this picture:
...along with a note saying that the Giggling Goat is on fire.
No good news all around. First of all, we've eaten there plenty of times and are going to miss it. Hopefully not all is lost and there will be a chance to bring the Goat back. Second, we were planning on having our rehearsal dinner there. Luckily my future in-laws are on top of things. Not even half of the day went by and they already secured a new location for our dinner!
Luckily a rehearsal dinner location was an easy fix. I feel awful for the brides who were relying on the Giggling Goat for their catering or wedding location. I'm thinking we should be sending prayers their way.
On a happier note, Will and I are getting married in 35 days! It will be here before you know it and we can't wait to see all of our family & friends!
