Friday, July 27, 2012
Pack, move, clean, organize, & repeat.
I feel like the title says it all. We got Will's stuff in our new apartment last month. Yesterday we finished moving all of my stuff in. I'm officially checked out of my old apartment (well except for the trip back on Monday to pay the carpet cleaner).
Frankly, it's crazy in here. We're working on organizing. Like the other day, we put together a linen closet! Look, it's pretty:
Do not worry, even with all this moving, packing, cleaning, organizing...and we might as well throw editing in there (because I shot a wedding a couple weeks ago that is also stealing my attention) we are still on track with the wedding plans. I would love to show you pictures from my bridal showers - however, naturally I haven't gotten to editing them yet. If you're Facebook friends with Will, you've probably seen that he had a blast at his bachelor party! Pictures will be coming to the blog of these events, I promise!
So, in the meantime wedding-wise, we have been trying to contact you guests that may have forgotten to RSVP (because if you're coming, we really do want to feed you), checking in with vendors (remind me to call our officiant & message our DJ), and my favorite: making lists/time-lines/etc.!!!
If you know me at all, you won't be surprised at my most recent project. I made a master time-line, a time-line for the bridesmaids, groomsmen, usher-ettes, personal attendant, and well, whoever else needed one. Plus a list of formal pictures and a playlist for the DJ...
I'm a bit excited about these. ...just a little bit. :)
If you're a part of our wedding, don't be surprised if you get a paper or two at the rehearsal dinner.
Next up I'll share pictures from my showers and Will's bachelor party!
